Friday, August 10, 2007

what do you think?

Mary showed some interest in attending STBN.

I know we've talked about inviting others out with us. What's our "protocol" in this area? Do we want to keep it small?

My thought is that I want to keep it intentional. I don't want it to be something that everyone gets invited to but I think I'm OK with opening it up a little bit to some folks on occasion.

Thoughts?

GG weighing in....I am okay with inviting others on a limited basis. The charm of stbn is that most of us have been there for every stbn, I like the collective history aspect of the outing. That being said, having others come along would be fine :)

1 comment:

Its dangerous business walking... said...

yah. i'm golden w/ whatever...
I somewhat fear that visitors may get bored with our inside conversatoins about certain things. But...Nothing that can't be revived with the presence of someone such as Jackson Green or Matt.
:)
I'm inviting Abby, but...85% of me says she'll say 'nah' ...she's a bit of a homebody.